Tired of dealing with fine lines and wrinkles? We may have the answer for you with microneedling!
What is Microneedling?
Microneedling involves using hundreds of needles that create tiny, invisible puncture wounds on the top layer of the skin. The technique is virtually painless and stimulates the body’s natural wound healing process. This technique results in increased collagen and elastin production which helps in reversing as well as preventing signs of aging.
What exactly does Microneedling help repair?
- Fine Lines and Deep Wrinkles
- By stimulating growth of collagen and elastin, microneedling is a powerful procedure that prevents new fine lines and wrinkles from forming. With only a few sessions the procedure has the ability to reduce fine lines and wrinkles from forming. It is highly recommended for individuals that want to keep a youthful appearance and fight signs of aging.
- Microneedling is known to have drastic improvements in the visibility of acne scars.
- Sun Damage
- Microneedling stimulates collagen growth and works to reverse sun damage and discoloration including hyperpigmentation that comes with melasma.
- Aging Skin
- This option is great for older men and women as microneedling has the ability to tighten loose skin.
- Dermarollers help pores appear much smaller. The process stimulates collagen in and around the pores causing them to appear smaller and plump, virtually appearing closed.
- Stretch Marks
- Microneedling can be done anywhere on the body that has stretch marks such as the legs, chest, back or butt.
How soon will I see results with Microneedling?
You can see a visible difference within four to six sessions.
Want to learn more about Microneedling?
Contact the Metrolina Medical doctors today at (803) 985-3939 or visit www.metrolinamed.flywheelstaging.com. We proudly serve the Rock Hill, SC and Charlotte, NC areas and are accepting new patients now! Let us help you achieve your goals! Contact us here to schedule your appointment!