- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Vascular Laser Treatment
- Botox in Rockhill, SC & Charlotte, NC Area
- Juvederm Fillers / Injections
- Jane Iredale Skin Care
- Laser Treatments
- Liquid facelift and Vampire facelift
- PCA Skin Care
- PRP (Platelet-rich Plasma)
- VI Derm
You probably have encountered the common indicators or allergies after coming in contact with an allergen such as sneezing, itching, hives etc. Allergies occur when your immune system reacts to a foreign substance such as:
- Dust mites
- Animal dander
- Insect stings
- Some food types such as eggs, shellfish, nuts and grains
Symptoms occur through the release of histamine in the body. Symptoms include skin rashes, headaches, sneezing, runny nose, swelling, nausea and diarrhea.
If you have breathed in the allergen it can affect your eyes, nose and lungs. If the allergen has been ingested you will likely have symptoms in your mouth, stomach and intestines.
Metrolina Medical Associates are allergy specialists located in Rock Hill, SC, only 20 minutes from Charlotte, NC. Our conveniently located family medical practice can identify and treat a wide variety of allergies.